Serious Game Developer 30-40%
In Project CH+, we believe in games, education and democracy. While our playful voting aid is being developed from election to election, we are well on our way to grow into a serious game company.
We are looking for someone to join the ride and who is ready to create innovative serious games with us!
- Transforming design ideas into functional games.
- Designing, building and testing codes.
- Working with an API
- Previous experience as a Unity Developer
- Experience with APIs (REST)
- Experience with native app development
- Interested in educational games, gamification and scientatinment.
- Familiar with web-development.
- Good communication skills.
- Willing to work in a team.
- Totally in it!
- Competitive salary and benefits at the Zurich University of the Arts.
- A creative environment that is happy to experiment.
- Established Partners.
- Pioneering work in political communication.
- Unlimited Karma points (these come in addition to the salary).
More information about the project can be found on this project blog.
We are looking forward to your CV and a short motivational letter!
Deadline for submissions: 14 August
Zurich/ home office
Projekt CH+ Games for Democracy
Zurich University of the Arts